1.01.2006

by dose is sore

I'm sick. It sucks.

Spent a few days in the dark room. Been working on a new piece. It's a mixed media with some of my photography scraps. I have a big pile of dark-room goofs (really cool actually) that didn't print as well as I'd hoped. I sometimes incorporate them into art projects. I also cut up used canvases and stuff. I've got a pretty good flow going. I dumped a glob of red paint on my jeans and even that looks kinda groovy. Anyway, I'm not sure how long this will last. Sometimes I loose my mojo half way through a piece and have to stand it up against the wall for a few months.

New Year's Resolutions:

the obvious one: not pay a monthly gym membership for nothing. I live right down the block from my gym for crying out loud.

stop saying "for crying out loud"

cut my hair short. I've had long hair for way too long. I should try at least cut it shorter, like, to my shoulders. (aaah!)

stop compulsively buying bras and make do with the drawer full I already have

walk my dog more often

take more road trips

take my vitamins

return phone calls once in a while

I guess that was kinda boring. Nothing extreme like, stop robbing banks, showering while using the hair dryer, or having wild flings. Those are the things I have no intention of quitting.

Observations of the Day:
1. I can't stand Eva Longwhoria.
ii. MEN named Mark are almost always hot.
C. Orange juice with no pulp is like brownies with no chocolate.

4 Comments:

At Tue Jan 03, 07:21:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tue Jan 03, 07:26:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

H8 - Yeah, no shit. I'm up for it, though. Hmm. Maybe I can post a pic of my hair somehow. Let me work on that.

Trevypooh - No need to drive off the cliff. I got the goods. Oh, and your vault quickies are the shit! Nothing like adrenaline to get the blood pumping. Keep up the good work.

 
At Wed Jan 04, 10:54:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are beautiful...

 
At Wed Jan 04, 03:55:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Thank you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home