1.18.2006

Don't Let A Suitcase Filled With Cheese Be Your Big Fork and Spoon

I went for a drive the other day because it's been weirdly warm and beautiful for January. I snagged my camera, rolled the windows down, and headed out with my Chemical Brothers (Dig Your Own Hole - one of my all-time fave albums) blaring. Well I thought I'd drive by my old apartment just for nastalgia, and who do I see standing in the parking lot by their car, arms flapping around angrily, yelling and red-faced? Why, the infamous love/hate couple I always had to hear fighting/f*cking when I was there. I have no idea how many posts on here were about them, but I'm sure a couple of you who have read my blog for a while will know what I'm talking about. Well, they're still at it. She's screaming and pointing at him like she wishes her finger could fire bullets, and he's pointing at the apartment door like she's a loose dog and needs to get back inside THIS INSTANT. Naturally I can't help but laugh, and at the precise point when my mouth is wide open in the HA HA HAA! pose, the color and shape of my car causes them to look (yellow, round) and bitch looks straight at me, looking at them and laughing, and flips me off and storms off toward the apartment.

Aaaah, yes. Making my customers happy is my number one priority. I should have taken a picture, just to ice their cake. I kinda feel bad about laughing, but it's just that... well, it's fucking funny. I mean, I finally get away from them, and the one day I decide to swing past there again, there they are like old times. It was priceless.

Observations of the Day
A. Bananas must be post-green and pre-spottage to be appropriately delicious.
ii. I love it when men shave their heads down to a barely-visible stubble with slightly longer facial hair (especially a goatee). That shit is hot.
3. Penile piercing is repulsive.
Four. Cheap paintbrushes shed in the paint on your canvas and f*ck everything up.

p.s. - I wonder how many people know who the person pictured above is. She's one of my favorite people ever. I'm pretty sure I'd do her in any situation in any location in any position. Hint: She has a fetish.

5 Comments:

At Thu Jan 19, 11:36:00 AM CST, Blogger Murph said...

There have been a few different crazy people in the seven or eight different places I've lived since I started college, but one guy stands out. One night he started playing really loud classical music while he screamed and broke dishes alone. But then again, there are probably a few people in some of those places that thought I was the crazy one after they heard me screaming at my Xbox.

 
At Thu Jan 19, 10:01:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Yeah, Murph, I hate to even think of the shit those people heard out of my apartment. I'm pretty sure I'm famous in a few states.

h8 - it's a good one, I'll tell you that.

I can't believe nobody's taking a guess at the photo. Come ON people. I hope I'm not the only one that knows who she is.

 
At Fri Jan 20, 10:15:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

The first hint was "She has a fetish."

Hmm. More hints... let me see. Okay

2. She was in a all-women rock band a long time ago that loved playing with fire. (3. She wasn't the only one to get success outside that band.)

4. Not too long ago, one of her most famous songs was covered by a pop star (I was pissed), who was so stupid she thought it was some other woman's song, and said so on a late-night talk show.

5. Another of her most famous songs was on a hugely popular animated film recently.

I will admit, though, I think Sharon Stone is hot in her own way.

 
At Wed Feb 01, 12:09:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

It's actually Joan Jett.

Here's another pic of her more people would recognize:

http://static.flickr.com/41/87098486_21d26414ea_o.jpg

 
At Wed Feb 01, 05:18:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Oh it's such a yummy thought...

As for my hints...
"Fetish" is her song about domination
"I Love Playing With Fire" as a song she did when she was part of The Runaways
"I Love Rock and Roll" was covered by Britney Fucking Spears (GAG)
"Bad Repuatation" was in Shrek 2

Anyway, yeah I'd let her tie me up any day of the week. Thanks for the "get in line" compliment... I'm sure you wouldn't be waiting long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home