1.11.2006

great weekend

I had a good weekend. Did you guys? I know it's wednesday. I've been reading everyone else's blogs but not posting on mine.

Anyway, still working on this project. I think it's time for me to stop this one and move on. I'll come back to this later. I just keep changing stuff. It's like... I'll think I have it how I want it, then I decide I want to change "just this one thing," and then I end up making it worse. Bah.

I'm planning a trip. I think I'm going to fly this time instead of driving. There's a place on the west coast that I haven't visiting in a couple of years, and I think I'm going to go back soon, possibly next month. Sooner if I can make it work. Eventually I'll take some of my art over there and sell it. Not this trip, but eventually.

I have a headache. I'd smack someone in the lip for an espresso. Mmm and biscotti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home