1.15.2006

Dr. Giggles

So there I was in the shower, steam so thick I could barely see, and I'm shaving. I start to feel a tingle in my nose and my breath catches. .Girls, you'll know what I'm about to say. So I lift the blade away from my shin and take a deep breath. The tingle goes away I put the blade back down, and run it back up my shin, when out of the blue the tingle comes back and *ACHEW* I sneeze. It was one of those where you don't get much warning, it just happens. I continue shaving, now on the inside of my calf, and realize that blood has begun running down my shin. I rinse my leg and TSSSS feel the sting. You know how it is - you don't really feel it when it happens, but when it hits the water, watch out. That shit hurts. Especially if the water is really hot. Now I have a owee on my weg.

I totally feel like Michael from "The Office" when he steps on the grill and walks around with bubble wrap around his foot so every will feel sorry for him. I'm wounded. I have a disability. Someone owes me a pudding cup.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 18, 04:46:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Oh, Trevypooh. Do your nuts need a little tlc?

Yeah, adding bubble wrap to something already so huge would cause people to give you a strange glance or two.

 
At Fri Jan 20, 10:38:00 AM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

My love Sara took a big chunk out of her shin over the summer.

And I got a papercut once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home