1.23.2006

Asking a Favor:

Um... WTF? Well anyway.

I'm going to put new posts below this one for a while, so this stays up top.

Okay I've seen a couple other people do this and thought it was a good idea. Please and pretty please, I'm hoping people will be willing to claim their hits.

If you are one of the following, gimme a holler, won't you?

I'm only listing the ones that have come to visit more than once or twice, and only the ones I'm not sure of.

Nashville (Mac user - yay!)
Oak Ridge, TN.
Edmondton, Alberta
Toronto (Donnell?)
Dover, Mass
Saint Joseph, Michigan
Odessa, Florida
Melbourne, Florida
Chicago, Illinios

I'm thinking about putting my email address back in my profile in case someone doesn't want to claim their hit publicly (and thus reveal their whereabouts). If someone wants me to do that, put it in a comment and I'll get on it.

Anyway, thanks!

4 Comments:

At Fri Jan 20, 08:22:00 PM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

Nashville, dude, you know it.

 
At Sun Jan 22, 01:06:00 AM CST, Blogger Mackey said...

Edmonton Alberta would be ME!:) I am not sure if I ever have left a comment on your blog but I have checked it out a few times!
Pop on over to mine & say HI if you like.

 
At Sun Jan 22, 12:56:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

I must be Odessa, Florida since I'm in Lakeland, and that place is only like half an hour away.

 
At Thu Jan 26, 02:51:00 PM CST, Blogger Donnell said...

Yep, I'm Toronto. Unless there are others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home