2.13.2006

Top 5: 'Bands' Edition

I'm going to have to take back my previously stated hatred for Eva Longoria. I'm a sucker for a star that grew up poor and has some humble in their personality. Besides, I have enough disgust for Nicolette Sheridan for everyone to share some. Yick.

Exhausted right now. E and I went to the courts again today for tennis. And last night I got no sleep.

Anyway, I'm going to try really hard to narrow my stuff into a "Top 5." I've been reading other people's and thinking to myself, "Self, how in the hell do they narrow it down that far? I could never do that!"

But alas, I am not one to back down from a challenge.
5. Pearl Jam
4. Crystal Method
3. Chemical Brothers
2. Beck
(insert drumroll here)
1. David Bowie

Of course, a top 5 list is difficult, because you have to decide: Do you rate them my play frequency? Number of years you've been a fan? The number of their albums you have? Because that would completely change the list.

That was tough, though. I had to leave out bands that I LOVE, like Pink Floyd, Green Day, Duran Duran, and the ever-sexy Joan Jett. But if I got stranded on an island and had to have 5 bands to listen to, it would probably be that list that I'd choose.

That said, I sometimes forget someone -and then I'll remember with an audible THWACK sound and get mad at myself for forgetting someone so awesome. I'm sure I'll remember someone after I post this.


Observations of the Day
1. Resistance Smells Like Gouda.
ii. Eye drops feel sooo good when you're tired!
C. Those really huge stretchers people put in their earlobes are fucking nasty. I don't care how cool they think they are, they look fucking STUPID.

Eye Candy of the Day: THE Johnny Depp

1 Comments:

At Tue Feb 14, 12:02:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Why thank you!

I agree, I could think of worse things than being stranded on an island with you, hotty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home