2.08.2006

I'm still here.

No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Not than anyone even noticed that I lagged for a while, but anyway.

I've had a bizarre week. I feel like I've been in some weird alternate reality. Up is down, left is right, chocolate is gross... you know, stuff like that.

I think what started the trend was B commenting on here and then my decision to re-establish contact with him. It was like a meeting of two worlds that I had kept separate. Anyway, that opened up a whole can of worms that I didn't see coming. Luckily he's a really great person and I didn't feel like we had to bring up old crap in order to laugh together again.

Aaaaand, as some of you know, I'm living with a guy right now, and things are um... well, it's getting more serious. It started out more like a friendly thing, but these things happen. It's morphing slowly into this.... serious thing. It's freaking me out really.

Observations of the Day
A. Warm tortilla chips are good.
ii. Sometimes your own life can look unrecognizable to you.
3. When muscles cramp really hard, they are sore the next day.

Eye Candy of the Day: Clive Owen

2 Comments:

At Thu Feb 09, 08:01:00 PM CST, Blogger Murph said...

Does he know about Clive Owen?

 
At Sun Feb 12, 03:30:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

You guys are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home