3.13.2006

Like, sorry y'all

So it's been a minute since I posted. Sorry about that. I had a spell of blogger's block.

Buuut, now here I am back to my bitchy liberal blondish gay-friendly artistic photographically-gifted camera shy outwardly harsh inwardly sweet strawberry loving self. That's right folks, I'm back in black and ready to rrrummmmmbbuuuuulllll!

Okay so maybe not all that, but I am back, ready to point out all those crazy little details that people tend to overlook. Like, say, the lyrics to the Beck song "Devil's Haircut" :

"Something's wrong 'cause my mind is fadin', and everywhere I look there's a dead end waiting. The temperture's dropping at the rotten oasis, stealing kisses from the lepers' faces.

Heads are hanging from the garbage-man trees. Mouthwash, jukebox, gasoline. Pistols are pointing at a poor man's pockets, Smiling eyes with 'em out of the sockets.

I've got a devil's haircut in my mind.

Love machines on the sympathy crutches. Discout orgies on the drop-out busses. Hitching a ride with the bleeding noses, coming to town with the briefcase blues.

I've got a devil's haircut in my mind."

Amazing, aren't they? There's nothing I love more than a good Beck song. The lyrics are crazy and the beats are The Absolute Shit. I recommend the album Guero to one and all. And Odelay is a classic.

So listen. Is it possible to get a prescription for medical marijuana for cramps? Because ladies, we can rise up and make that shit possible. If any man could feel what we feel, those suit-wearing assholes would pass that shit into legality.

Today's eye candy: the unwashed Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal, hot regardless of the sheen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home