3.15.2006

whoreskank with cheese


Like everyone else, I was at Starbucks this morning for the free coffee. That is some good shit, man. I hate to say it, but their coffee is fucking suPERB. The ladies behind the counter were really nice, too, which was completely unexpected.

However.

As I was standing at the little table applying my usual add-ins, this woman came up and was trying to pour half and half into her cup. It wasn't coming out, and she was mumbling "how do you make this work?" under her breath. I felt sorry for her, and told her she had to turn the top to OPEN IT FIRST. I told her I had closed it after I used it, which is something nice people do because the employees are constantly going over to seal them to keep them cold. I was being nice. And this woman couldn't figure out how to turn the lid. So I said "here, let me show you" and opened it for her. I didn't want her to feel stupid so I said "sorry, I closed that after I used it, so that's why it wasn't pouring." She said, "oh okay" and went on about her business. A few seconds later, I rocked my coffee cup just enough to slosh a little onto my hand and the table, but it was no big deal - it didn't hurt, and not much spilled. I just reached for some napkins and was taking care of it. So then, the woman that I'd just went out of my way to help (and took blame for something common-sense just so she wouldn't feel like a doofus) said the following with a smirk:

"This just isn't your day, is it honey?"

(deep breathe)

Now.
What TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT FUCKTARD would say something like that to someone that just helped them out? FUCK YOU LADY. Go home and spend 3 hours figuring out how to open your OWN damn milk containers, where nice people aren't there to help you out.

Damn smoker-stinkin' hair fried liver-spotted white-trash-looking dumb bitch!

I just took deep breaths until I could get a safe distance from her, so my fist woudn't involuntarily crack her tooth. I'm pretty sure she had on an employee tag for the local hospital. My god, I hope she's a janitor and not someone in charge of figuring out how to inject people.

I don't have anything against people that aren't very smart. It's when they are ASSHOLES that I get a little angry.

Bitch better be glad I'm not as mean as I was in high school when I would have popped her in the face. (Have I blogged about that yet? Hmm. Let's just say I got suspended from school a couple times and leave it at that. Well, for now anyway.)

Jesus H. Christ. I hope everyone ELSE is having a better day than I am.

Bitch.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 16, 11:17:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

That makes two of us, then.

Wait, did you mean temperature style hot? Like, coffee?

 
At Sun Mar 19, 05:18:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

I actually work at a nice little coffee shop... here's hoping I don't have to get coffee for an unbearble lady such as that.

Blugh.. I hope i hope i hope. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home