10.26.2006

Bitches

I know I've blogged about this before. But I'm inspired to bitch about it some more, so deal with it.

If you have a stick up your ass.

If you haven't been laid in a while.

If you are generally an assmunch.

If you are a republican.

DO NOT GO INTO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Your personality SUCKS, and all you'll do is piss me off.

However,

If you are a cute boy/girl with a sexy piercing (not the nasty kind).

If you are funny and/or charming.

If you know how to smile and make someone feel good.

If you are a dog person.

Work in customer service and do the weary world a favor by making our day just that much brighter.

I went to two places today. The first of which I got served a burrito by a cute boy with a nice, un-tacky piercing and appropriately spiky hair. He was fun, he made me laugh, and made my burrito buying experience a good one. Later, I went to another store, and the girl at the register was a holier-than-thou obvious cat-person type, complete with the permanent look of disgust on her face. I wanted to shove a Chuck Taylor up her ass.

4 Comments:

At Tue Nov 14, 09:02:00 AM CST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are your Chuck Taylors?

 
At Wed Nov 15, 05:02:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Still white on the end, which shows you how much control I've gained over my temper, right?

;-)

 
At Thu Nov 30, 12:17:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

Cheap shot at Republicans.

 
At Thu Nov 30, 01:05:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

I call 'em as I see 'em, for the most part.

Now, I have met a Repub or two that I could tolerate, so... you never know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home