3.15.2006

bewbs

It's. Effing. Cold.

Today it's like 36 degrees, which in itself isn't that cold, but the wind and shit... BRR. But I could swear that I heard someone mowing their lawn earlier. wtf? There's no grass here yet, you morons. Quit mowing your dead brown grass at 8 am.

I find that I'm posting less and less. I guess when the traffic to my blog decreases, my interest in posting decreases. I know that's stupid, I mean I see most blogs with zero comments on any of their posts, and they keep on trucking. After all, we blog for ourselves, not for anyone else, and if other people read and comment and dig what you dish, then right on. I know that logically. But sometimes I miss the good ol' days.

I miss the love, baby.

Hey, I know... I need to post pics of my tits. That'll bring people around. And more descriptions of my lesbian encounters.

Kidding. Naw, I can't see giving up on this blog, even if all traffic stopped, I'd probably keep yammering away like the the crazy cat lady down the street. I'll walk the streets of Boggerville mumbling about the war and how my son stole my car and the grandkids don't come around, and pulling bugs out of my hair.

Brr, I'm heading back for a refill on the ol' java mug.

Today's Eye Candy
Nude Matthew McConaughey!

I found this photo on someone else's blog and had to borrow it. I wonder who got lucky enough to get the job of holding his junk for this photo. Because I'm pretty sure I'm qualified.

9 Comments:

At Fri Mar 24, 10:04:00 PM CST, Blogger Kevin said...

Haha. I wouldn't say that I keep on trucking... so much as when I get low enough and think nobody likes me, I post on my blog so that at least I think I like myself enough to try and find something interesting.

Of course, nobody ever responds, so I disappear for awhile and then find some other cool picture and then I feel like throwing it on there again.

It's a vicious cycle.

I had a blog get flamed, besieged, and molested once... by two people in the same family. Once they started quoting bible references I had to shut it down forever.. luckily we have censorship now. :)

 
At Sat Mar 25, 12:53:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Hi Kevin, long time no see. Yeah, God help the poor bastards that try to recite biblical bullshit on my comments. Geez, that sucks that you had to shut some down.

Rowan - That does look like a man's hand... hmm. Well my gaydar doesn't even blip with him, so it's okay. Still, I could handle a job like that.

heh. HANDle.

 
At Sun Mar 26, 12:45:00 AM CST, Blogger Rachel Norfleet said...

i still read your blog! especially since the nude, homo-erotic pictures of matt mcconaughey started rollin' in.

 
At Sun Mar 26, 05:19:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

I can always count on you, Rach. Actually, I think your blog was the first one I ever commented on, the first blog I read regularly! Remember the good ol' days? Me, you, Murph, RGB, and BlueLP? Yeah, those were the days. Before Murph became Shane and stopped blogging in favor of beer bongs and blow-up dolls, and Blue took off for some icy wonderland.

h8 - Maybe you're right. Maybe when I'm having one of these lulls, I could just put some "your call is important to us, so please remain on the line" thing up. Maybe those color bars or something.

 
At Tue Mar 28, 09:24:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Actually, I read your blog every time you update it, so there!

You're too hot to be neglected - go get laid.

 
At Tue Mar 28, 09:31:00 AM CST, Blogger Kara said...

And I'm not too sure about the Xanga thing... seems a little too... MySpace ish. And myspace SUCKS. I refuse to take part in that bullshit. Luckily it's not quite as childish. And it seems to have some cool design options.

But do your thang. According to our contract, though, you're obligated to tell me if you get another one so I can go visit it. Not that I visit your second one as it is (I totally forgot the url)... but still.

 
At Wed Mar 29, 12:56:00 PM CST, Blogger Jonathan said...

I just wanted to let you know, it's a sunny 83 degree day here.

PS. My part are certainly all in tact from that sneeze/cough I had, don't stay up worrying about my health tonight.

PPS (or is it PSS, I always forget?) I am also thinking about showing pictures of my tits on my blog to bring in viewers.

 
At Wed Mar 29, 03:13:00 PM CST, Blogger Kara said...

Oh, good! I was afraid maybe an eyeball popped out or maybe you burst yourself a little hemorrhoid or something.

PPS (I think): I think a picture of your um... Jon Jr. would bring you more traffic, but that's just my opinion. Sounds like big wangs and transvestites are keeping you pretty busy these days anyway, so I think you're set.

 
At Fri Mar 31, 12:23:00 PM CST, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hope your weather has gotten better! Nice 65 here today but a shitstorm of wind... KEep on truckin and I'll keep on reading!


Steph

 

Post a Comment

<< Home