4.18.2006

Ankle spanker swinging in the wind

Some bitches were at the fitness place this morning. Damn hoes anyway.

Here's the deal. You can be stupid, or you can be a bitch, but you can't be both. If you're stupid and nice, people are friendly and they'll help you figure shit out.

But if you're stupid AND a fucktard bitch, then you need to CLEAR MY FUCKING PATH. Post-motherfucking-haste.

I hate it when I go out of my way to be nice to someone, and they turn around and act like a fucking asslick to me. It happens more often than I can stand (see my Starbucks experience in a previous post).

LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE. IF I AM NICE TO YOU, AND IN RETURN YOU ARE A SKEEVWART SLUTBITCH IN RETURN, do NOT expect me to EVER be nice to your nasty ass again.

Unlock the mysterious secrets of a goddamn doorknob by your dumbfuck self.

*ahem*

I feel much better now. To everyone who is NOT a complete assmunch fuckbag, sorry that you had to be exposed to my wrath.

Peace and light, rainbows and puppies,
Kara

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 18, 08:31:00 PM CDT, Blogger J. said...

Remind me never to piss you off, because I'm pretty sure you could reach all the way here to Florida and scratch my eyes out.

 
At Sun Apr 23, 06:53:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kevin said...

preach it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home