5.04.2006

Can't find me? Search for 'panty!'

Man I'm in a really spastic mood today. I'm hyper (as opposed to last time I blogged), and bouncing around, much like DeeDee from Dexter's Lab. Only without the pigtails. And the annoying voice. And the pink dress. Oh, shut up, it's still enough to qualify. SHUT UP!

Anyway, back on the ground for the current moment, I'll get back on task. Going through my meter, I find the following referrals to my blog, as found by people searching both MSN and Google:

braless
big nice breasts
kara's sexy pics
wet t-shirt
panty
plastic panties
Clive Owen
Nathan Lane
sexy goatee

Yep. I pride myself on my wholesome family-friendly programming. The only thing missing is **** *** and ***** going down on ***.

Actually, I can remember talking about most of these, like how Clive Owen is so smoking hot I can't stand it. But on the other hand, when was I talking about how I have big nice breasts? (See there? See how I made that about my own? I'm clever. I'M CLEVER DAMMIT! TELL ME I'M CLEVER!)

Ah well.

That's it for this installment of "how annoying can she be?" with your host, Kara M****y. Tune in next week when she rakes her fingernails over some texturized bricks while she jumps up and down and giggles stupidly.

5 Comments:

At Mon May 08, 12:14:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kevin said...

I'm too young for those words!

you so cleva

By the way... please tell me you love stephen colbert... and that you watched his speech, and that you would have sex with him if you could.

I know I would!

 
At Mon May 08, 03:13:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Hi Kev. Actually, I didn't see his speech, but he is hilarious.

Sounds like I missed something really good, though, if it would make me (or you) want to have sex with him! What was it about?

 
At Mon May 08, 03:25:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

Oh, and h8, when I search for "sexy men with sexy minds," your pic came up first on the list. Cool, huh?

 
At Mon May 08, 09:55:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kevin said...

Can I post links here?

Oh what the hell.

http://thankyoustephencolbert.org/

I found a way to accept jesus christ as my personal savior.

 
At Wed May 10, 12:20:00 PM CDT, Blogger Kara said...

KEVIN! omg that was HILARIOUS!

He is a genius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home