5.03.2006

m.o.o.n.- that spells: I Want Sleep

I just want to sleep.

I have no energy.

I need to go back to the infamous fitness facility to gain energy, but I don't have the energy to go to the infamous fitness facility in order to gain more energy.

I just want to sleep. I have so many things I want to get done before I can hit the sheets tonight. AAaah.

One thing I sometimes do to revv myself up is to blast some kickin' music in my car, and take the slow route to wherever I'm going. Stop by Sonic and get a diet cherry limeade. Put in some eyedrops. Wakey wakey.

I think I'll just um... take a teensy little nap first. NO! yes. NO! but i want to. NO! please? NO! Geez, okay, fine I won't! God, you didn't have to yell at me!

See how tired I am? I'm arguing with myself out loud. Er, out type. Out blog.

Hearing my dog snore isn't helping.

2 Comments:

At Wed May 03, 11:52:00 AM CDT, Blogger Blake Stockdale said...

That sounds like a pretty good way to shake sleepiness. I have something else that works pretty well for me. I lay down for ten minutes. The entire time I try to convince myself that if I DON'T fall asleep in those ten minutes I am going to die. It becomes completely impossible to lay in bed and I have to get. So I get to trade being tired for being worried I'm gonna die. But at least you can get a lot done when you think your gonna die.

 
At Wed May 03, 01:19:00 PM CDT, Blogger Stephanie said...

No Doz works wonders for me! All else fails a ten minute nap can work wonders!



1 sheep
2 sheep
3 sheep


lol ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home